Hii fam! I’ve been trying to craft how to say welcome to a new week but it sounds somewhat corny in my head so I’m just going to skip it. I hope you have a great week though!
I’m sorry i couldn’t post this yesterday. I had lots of things going on and i just didn’t have the time.
In one of my previous posts, i promised to do a full coverage makeup look and give it the two-hour test. Well, i did one to church yesterday. Again, i apologise that i don’t have the first look because most of the photos i took turned out blurry. However, after the two-hour church service, this was how my makeup held up.
My makeup held on tight! I would have still gone at least another hour or so before i would have had to blot(if i had blotting papers) or touchup with my powder. My cheek and nose highlights were still lit and there was hardly any oil popping, except maybe at the corners of my nose. I had also had a a very natural contour going on and all. Over all, all my products worked together for my good.
Here is the list of products and tools i used for this look.
- Angled Concealer Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Fan Brush
- Flat Concealer Brush
- Angled Blush Brush
- Fan Brush
- Angled Eyeshadow Brush
- Contour Brush
- Spoolie Brush
- Mac Eye Pencil in “CM 02”
- River Island Lipstick in “Nude”
- Black Radiance Lipstick in “5029”
- Black Radiance Lash Lengthening Mascara
- Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream in “03 Medium”
- Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette in “Medium to Dark”
- Classic Loose Powder in “Medium”
- Zaron Lipbalm in “Orange”
- Black Radiance Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer
- Davis Eyepencil in “03”
- Black Radiance Artisan Colour Baked Eye Colour in “Mango Cobbler”
- Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in “60”
- Classic Pressed Powder in “Medium”
- Classic Perfect Mattifying Face Primer
- L.A. Pride Perfect Concealer in “Orange”
- Nivea After Shave Balm in “Sensitive”
To achieve the extra matte layer, i applied the after shave balm over my face. Then i applied the face primer . After i applied my orange concealer, i dusted the loose powder over my face before i applied my foundation. It sounds like a lot quite alright but when done in moderation, the results are quite mattifying.
I would also be posting a link to African Natiralistas page so that those of us who couldn’t afford to attend the event would know what happened there.
Oh, and head on to my Reviews Section too.. I would be reviewing an anthology very soon. Ta-ra!
You must log in to post a comment.