Nigerian rapper Olamilekan Agbeleshe, popularly known as Laycon has emerged winner of Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 with star prize of N85 million.
He beat Dorathy, the co-finalist, to win the star prize.
Laycon had been favourite to win the competition due to his wonderful performance all through the period.
Even though he was just an upcoming singer before Big Brother, the 26-year-old rapper and UNILAG graduate has big names who rooted for him.
Some of these stars were Yinka Ayefele; popular blogger, Tunde Ednut; actors Nkechi Blessing, Lateef Adedimeji, Olaniyi “Sanyeri” Afonja, Ufuoma McDermott; comedian Broda Shaggy and entertainer, Lekan KingKong among others.
They all actively campaigned for him on their social media pages.
His prize of N85 million is not entirely cash.
Only N30million is in cash.
The rest are:
*A two bedroom apartment donated by Revolution Plus,
* an SUV from Innoson Motors
*Home appliances donated by Scanfrost
* A trip to Dubai donated by Travelbeta
* A trip to Dublin, Ireland to be bankrolled by Guinness
* A year’s supplies of Indomie Noodles, Colgate toothpaste, Pepsi cola
* A trip to watch the UEFA Champions League final
* A brand new Oppo smartphone.